[ add comment ] ( 32 views ) | permalink | ( 3 / 2714 )
We'd like to thank the Nats320 Blog for their write up on this exciting day.
Please visit http://nats320.blogspot.com/2009/03/noa ... reech.html for colorful pictures and recap!
[ add comment ] ( 27 views ) | permalink | ( 2.9 / 3409 )
Our second season with The Washington Nationals is looking very promising. Last season we had one day dedicated to Autism, this year The Nationals are committing the entire month of April to Autism Awareness.
At Camden Yards you can expect, not only the fastest moving line and the best tasting pretzels but also, fun with a Noah's Dance Cam and other surprises throughout the season.
Come by and visit us!
[ 1 comment ] ( 48 views ) | permalink | ( 4 / 2224 )
For those of you who might have missed it, below is a link. Enjoy!
CBS News - Noah's Pretzels
To all of you who have been so supportive of Noah's Pretzels over the past two years: "Thank You!"
Your support and patronage is the reason that Noah's has been able to turn into an awareness movement that continues to sweep across the DC Metropolitan Area...and is expanding!
Visit our blog early next week for a BIG announcement about Noah's most recent expansion.
[ add comment ] ( 29 views ) | permalink | ( 3 / 2779 )
Advocates all around to world utilize this day to educate the general public about Autism and speak out on the issues affecting families living with Autism. Supporters also use this day to urge politicans, and other community leaders, to do the same.
Autism Sunday is recognized internationally and, with the urge that people pray where ever they are that day, the observance of Autism Sunday by individuals is growing.
Help Noah's promote Autism Awareness EVERY day of the year:
* Visit our store in Lakeforest Mall, Gaithersburg, MD, for our full line of pretzel products, beverages, and Autism Awareness wristbands.
* Schedule a field trip to learn about the history of pretzels and let the kids make their own!
* Utilize Noah's Pretzels for your organization's fundraising efforts.
* Purchase products via our Online Store.
* Visit our stand in section 112 of the Verizon Center, Washington, DC, for food, beverages, and Autism Awareness wristbands.
* And, of course, tell your family and friends about us!
[ 4 comments ] ( 140 views ) | permalink | ( 3 / 805 )